Software Engineer (Integration Platform)
- Lufthansa Systems
- Employment contract
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Good English language skills,
- Experience in programming,
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, xPath,
- Basic Java knowledge,
- Knowledge of SQL and databases,
- Strong technical background.
What do we welcome?
- Awareness of software architecture principles,
- Experience in systems maintenance,
- Working with CI/CD pipeline experience (e.g. Jenkins),
- Experience in middleware TIBCO products (BusinessWorks 5/6/CE, BusinessEvents, Streambase, BusinessConnect),
- Messaging platform knowledge (Apache kafka, TIBCO EMS, RabbitMQ, etc.),
- UML, BPMN experience,
- EDIFACT, X12 knowledge,
- Ability of programming in scripting language,
- Cloud knowledge - Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, Other.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
- CI or CD
- UML, BPMN
- EDIFACT, X12
- Docker or Kubernetes or Azure, AWS, Other
Project you can join
Why do we need you?
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
- Design, development and maintenance of integration platform,
- Implementation of new requirements,
- Analysis and solving incidents and problems.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events