Software Engineer (Integration Platform)
Why do we need you?
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
- Design, development and maintenance of integration platform,
- Implementation of new requirements,
- Analysis and solving incidents and problems.
Who we're looking for?
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Good English language skills,
- Experience in programming,
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, xPath,
- Basic Java knowledge,
- Knowledge of SQL and databases,
- Strong technical background.
What do we welcome?
- Awareness of software architecture principles,
- Experience in systems maintenance,
- Working with CI/CD pipeline experience (e.g. Jenkins),
- Experience in middleware TIBCO products (BusinessWorks 5/6/CE, BusinessEvents, Streambase, BusinessConnect),
- Messaging platform knowledge (Apache kafka, TIBCO EMS, RabbitMQ, etc.),
- UML, BPMN experience,
- EDIFACT, X12 knowledge,
- Ability of programming in scripting language,
- Cloud knowledge - Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, Other.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages