Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Regular Software Engineer Workflow Applications (IBM BPM) in Individual Loans & Specialized Financing cluster.
Individual Loans & Specialized Financing is one of our 53 agile clusters which key task is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience.
In your role as Regular Software Engineer Workflow Applications (IBM BPM) you will need to understand complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape. You will work in the Dev / Ops Team and your main task will be to design and integrate high quality solutions until deployment into test environments.
- Technical analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit applications, mainly based on IBM BPM workflow framework.
- Development and implementation of updates, bug fixes and general maintenance/corrective changes of applications and its interfaces or databases into the given IT landscape
- Supporting conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models, interfaces and data bases
- Creation of technical documentation
- Execution and documentation of technical test (unit / integration test)
- Supporting incident analysis and error solution of the applications of your field of responsibility (3rd level support)
- Supporting the rollouts in production, preparing software builds and releasing packages for the move to test environments
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
- Open space office environment
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- React good knowledge
- Experience in Application Server Technologies (e.g. WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Readiness for business travel to Germany (50% of time during first 3-4 months)
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level mandatory
- German optional
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking