Application Operations (IBM BPM)
- Commerzbank oddział w Polsce
- Employment contract
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience and good knowledge of Unix and Script Languages (Unix Scripting, Python/Jython)
- Basic knowledge of Websphere Application Server and SQL, Oracle or relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of tools used at application operation and source code.
- Openness for business travel to Germany for knowledge transfer.
- Willingness to learn IBM BPM and Knowis.
Foreign Language Skills:
- At least English B2 level (mandatory)
- German (nice to have)
Project you can join
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as an Application Operations (IBM BPM) in Individual Loans & Specialized Financing cluster.
Individual Loans & Specialized Financing is one of our 53 agile clusters which key task is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience.
In your role as a Application Operations (IBM BPM) you will be responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape. You will be responsible for tasks throughout the whole DevOps Cycle.
Your main tasks will be:
- Software builds and release packages preparation and deployment. Support the rollouts in production.
- Test- and deployment process performance for new or released applications and interfaces, test and validation of deployment packages.
- Monitor and maintain stable operation of production.
- Creation and management of technical documentation.
- Operations monitoring (from 8am to 4:30pm).
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events