Senior QA/Automation Tester
Identity domain in RnD is a part of Identity Task Force, which is responsible for delivering world-wide top technical solutions in digital identity.
Digital Identity covers cases like transfer of your driver's license, id, passport and any other document to your mobile device in digitalized form. Provisioning is just one of the features build in this solution.
- proving you are 18 without showing you name or address if you want to go clubbing or order sth good from the bar
- if you want go further imagine a use case where a police officer is stopping you to verify validity of your DL and the number of demerit you have on your account.
Who we're looking for?
Main responsibilities / requirements :
- develop professional skills in QA area
- reviews requirements, specifications and provides feedback
- knows product functionalities and basics of the business domain
- writes test scenarios
- knows testing process in the company
- responsible for maintaining QA standards in the team
- provides quality metrics for product release
- follow best practices used in project, company and improve, create new ones
- investigate causes of defects
- help troubleshoot issues
- share the knowledge with other members of QA community in company
- writing and maintaining test documentation based on prepared templates (test plans, test scenarios, test reports)
- cooperate with team members to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages