Join our Development Center and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. We are currently seeking an Integration Specialist / DevOps.
You will be working with a global team that has experience of high quality delivery in a demanding environment. You will be expected to get up to speed with the domain and the standards of delivery quickly and ultimately be a significant contributor to the shared capability of the group.
- plan, evaluate, migrate, implement, configure, test and roll out third party applications into our client's environment (software, infrastructure) with relevant IT controls
- monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server and software issues
- assist our migration and re-platform applications to Cloud
- plan, maintain and communicate regular maintenance activities with key business and internal stakeholders
- Work closely and effectively with other IT and operations teams across the organisation.
- Perform unit and integration tests of software components for integration into larger subsystems, in accordance with the project's adopted standards
- Applying standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC (code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance, etc.)
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of hands-on technical skills in software management
- Strong infrastructure knowledge and experience
- Familiar with Azure (ARM and Terraform templates is a plus)
- Gitlab CI 1 year experience
- Docker containers troubleshooting
- fluent in bash scripting
- PostgreSQL basics
- Knowledge of Java technology from environment setup perspective (Maven is a plus)
- fluent English
- Kubernetes is a plus