Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
- Working with the SW team to design, develop, and configure the full stack of AutoSAR components.
- Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT
- Software issue troubleshooting, problem-solving, root cause analysis
- Debugging, code optimization, and performance tuning
- Perform software function unit and integration testing.
- Participate in design reviews.
Who we're looking for?
4+ years experience in embedded software development.
Must have proficient with C/C++/OOP/OOD.
Must have experience in designing, developing, and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment.
Must have experience in scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
Strong understanding of software development life-cycle practices.
Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, including producing clear and concise technical software documentation.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment building software products.
Proficient with scripting languages - Python, Perl, etc.NICE TO HAVE
Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
Familiarity with ISO26262 (functional safety) and Product security.
Experience in implementing, configuring, and integrating AUTOSAR layers like OS, RTE, BSW, Diagnostic, and applications.
Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with an AUTOSAR configuration tool.