Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest project for financial domain? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking technology and domain leaders to join our global development team.
Business Analyst with experience in mobile applications is required. You will contribute to the design and documentation of business requirements. In this role, you will own responsibility for the quality of these products and work closely with Software developers (iOS, Android), Product Management.
- Perform analysis to understand current functionality gaps and obtain user perceptions
- Coordinate and lead meetings with SME's and key stakeholders to gather requirements/user stories
- Prepare feature overview material for Legal/Compliance, coordinate feedback incorporation with design/dev teams and copy reviews as necessary
- Work with Systems Analyst and/or TPM to enumerate functional and technical tasks required to enable features and functionality
- Present functional overview in order for development team to assess cross-functional effort required to enable functionality
Who we're looking for?
- Have 5+years' experience in business\system analysis with at least 2+ experience working with mobile solutions (Android/iOS based)
- Strong understanding of IT Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with IT and Business
- Have strong analytical skills
- Object oriented design
- Open minded and self-motivated
- High level of competence in verbal and written English
- Have very good understanding of business as well as technical language
- Create UML diagrams, data flow diagrams, ERD (diagrams)
- Know Scrum framework and is ready to work that way
- Experience to develop mobile banking related application is definitely a plus