In your role as Operations Engineer (Mainframe-Technology OPS) you will be a member of the international team for risk quality which maintains and operates applications and services based on Host-Technology.
You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose to run our IT landscape. With a personalized training and coaching program, you will be enabled to grow into Mainframe-Technology expert position. Furthermore, you handle incidents, problems, and changes. You communicate with developers, aswell as operations staff.
Your main tasks are:
- As Mainframe Application Operation, you will be responsible for supporting and running the Mainframe-based applications of the Risk Quality (Key Area Credit) cluster.
- You will ensure the stable and uninterrupted operation of the products from this environment. As 2nd-level support, you will work with your agile team to resolve any incidents that occur and support cluster for troubleshooting.
- Your tasks will include monitoring systems, supporting product approvals, and executing production activities. You will work on incidents, changes, and issues for the applications you will be associated with.
- You will also be responsible for the documentation required for the operation.
- Preparing reports on daily basis.
- Operations monitoring (from 7 am to 5 pm)
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of IBM DB2, IBM IMS, IBM zOS Mainframe / Unix
- Experience of Application Operations
Nice to have:
- Good/Basic knowledge of Service Management / ITIL
- English: B1/B2 (mandatory)
- German (optional)
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking