Senior Business-System Analyst
13k - 15k PLN gross / mth (Employment contract)
Senior Business-System Analyst
SG Equipment Leasing Polska Sp. z o.o.
13 000 - 15 000
gross / month (Employment contract)
- We belong to the international financial group Societe Generale. We are part of Societe Generale Equipment Finance, the largest leasing group in Europe.
- We have been successfully operating on the Polish market for 23 years. We finance machinery and equipment, means of transport and technology, offering our clients leasing, loans and other financial solutions.
- Thanks to belonging to the Group, we guarantee solid financial security, and our specialists provide the highest level of services and serve with great knowledge of the domestic market, industries, procedures and legislative solutions.
- We work with suppliers who offer services on a global scale, thanks to which we ensure profitable transactions for our clients.
- We have 4 branches in Poland, with the head office in Warsaw.
- Our internal cooperation is based on mutual respect, tolerance for individual differences, promoting dialogue and sharing knowledge. We work similarly with our clients. We help them in the implementation of projects, while paying attention to any risks associated with it. We take care to observe the principles of transparency, the highest ethical standards and reliability of information.
- We recruit only based on our requirements and the individual advantages of each candidate. We develop the professional skills of employees and increase their scope of responsibility, avoiding any kind of discrimination.
- We search Senior Business Analyst who will work in a Digital Transformation Team and report directly to Digital Officer.
- The team consists of 3 persons so far.
- Evaluate and recommend potential solutions taking into consideration wider transformation strategy
- Advise, challenge and support business users in assessing and documenting a business case for change initiatives
- Gather, define and prioritize requirements of the project in close collaboration with various business lines
- Conduct detailed process analysis (via user interviews, workshops etc.) and design improved process maps and data flow diagrams as needed
- Determine improvement or automation opportunities. Present process designs to stakeholders
- Write functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories
- Educate business users responsible for the managing and performing of business processes
- Understand and document business requirements and translation of business needs into technical systems and process improvement solutions
- Collaborate with business teams and the IT Department to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related problems
- Work on business analysis process standardization
- Be a mentor for junior business analysts
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in a business analyst role
- Attention to detail and team-working skills
- Strong analytical, structuring skills and ability to translate data into insight
- Extraordinary problem solving skills
- Ability to organize work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Experience in requirements management (business, functional and non-functional)
- Knowledge and experience in business process modeling (e.g. UML, BPMN 2.0 notation)
- Experience with business process modeling tools (e.g. Camunda)
- Experience in developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office
- Proficiency in English and Polish (written and verbal)
- Experience with agile methodologies would be an advantage
9 - 17
Work time division
Business development tasks
Project team management
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages