At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
- Maintain and mature the third-party risk management process framework for security risk, including standards, procedures, and technologies
- Execute and support the full lifecycle of information security and third-party risk assessments as needed, either individually or through available resources.
- Coordinate with Legal and Procurement representatives to ensure proper security and privacy clauses are included in third-party contracts
- Ensure robust tracking and remediation of third-party security and privacy risk exposures identified through assessment processes
- Evangelize third-party risk management processes across business lines to help influence a strong culture of proactive awareness for third-party risks
- Contribute to the gathering and distribution of periodic program metrics and/or dashboards
- Provide consultancy SME support in conducting security posture assessments as part of continuous monitoring or post breach scenarios to ensure that suppliers have adequate security controls.
Who we're looking for?
Qualifications & Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in cyber security and/or third party security risk management
- Experience and understanding of cyber security principles, IT security controls, and related technologies and products
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and partnership
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels
- Very good English skills - level B2/ C1 (communicating with teams from other countries)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages