Backend Developer (.Net)
- Shiji Poland
- Any contract
- Being fluent in Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms,
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET and relational databases,
- Capability of writing clean code along with tests,
- Being an open-minded, proactive person.
Nice to have:
- Basics of Linux, Docker, Domain-Driven Design,
- Experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- Experience with distributed systems and web services.
- .NET Core
- Visual Studio
Project you can join
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator.
Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries.
Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- designing, implementing and then maintaining new functionalities inside a living system,
- performing code reviews daily,
- giving guidance for other developers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events