Unit4 ERP/UWB Technical Consultant
- Infopulse Poland
- Strong knowledge of SQL commands is essential
- Experience in data integration
- Experience in HR application system design, familiarity with the development lifecycle
Will be an advantage:
- Any other programming language such as .Net, #C and HTML will be advantage
- Experience in hardware sizing and recommendation will be an advantage
- Experience in HR process consulting with wide industry knowledge
- Data integration
- #C or .Net or HTML
Project you can join
Infopulse Poland is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Senior UNIT4 ERP/UWB Technical Consultant for our respectable client EVRY in our Warsaw office.
Do you want to help shape the digital society of the future? With our innovative partnerships and customers in both public and private sectors, we at Infopulse Poland (part of the leading Nordic Consulting Services company TietoEVRY) help shape today’s society and the digital future. Are you one of the innovative drivers we are looking for? If so, we can promise you a flexible, high-tempo position that will allow you to develop.
We have high ambitions and we want to be a leader in technology. We are passionate about creative solutions, and we are always curious to see what the next digital breakthrough will be. Since technology is renewing rapidly, we must be agile, think ahead, and look for solutions.
You are a developer, and you enjoy close cooperation with both customers and colleagues. Maybe you have experience with IT architecture, integrations, databases, ERP systems, solution design. This is an advantage but not a requirement.
As a Senior UNIT4 ERP/UWB Technical consultant at Infopulse, you will develop integrations and customizations for your customers’ ERP and business systems. This puts you in the position to become a customer advisor not only in technology but also in the overall solution.
You will be able to deal with larger project deliveries, smaller assignments, and development of standardized solutions, or with maintenance.
As a Technical Consultant, you like to use your problem solving skills to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this, you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide technical expertise to customers
- Produce technical documentation
- Provide consultancy for system Integration, deployment, and optimization
- Perform software design, development, installation and testing of customized modules
You will get
Our size and cross-sector capabilities are some of our strengths. As being part of one of the leading IT companies in the Nordic region, we can offer you more opportunities than other companies in the industry.
At Infopulse, you will have the opportunity to
- Develop professionally in a challenging international environment
- Have enough flexibility in the position and promising opportunities for career development through Infopulse career programs as we invest in your personal and professional growth
- Collaborate with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other
- Meet people with different backgrounds and get new career perspectives. Our company is characterized by an active and inclusive environment with nice colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to participate in several professional and social networks.
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation: 26
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events