Our Client is one of the largest in UK groceries and general merchandise retailer is in the middle of transformation to technology Company in retail. As part of this exercise renovation of technology landscape taking place across Company. As a partner we support our client in this journey and help to develop from scratch new applications for various departments (Supply Chain, Product Lifecycle Management, Finance, HR etc.). Our teams are responsible for development of platform components in Agile environment together with client, based on event based Microservices architecture. As a developer you will work in team of professionals in your Country and collaborate with experts from all over the world to develop modern high loaded application in Cloud environment.
Our ideal Candidate is passioned smart individual with strong engineering background, who is ready to work in self managed team, accept challenges and take active role in their resolutions. Successor will not only solve engineering tasks, but take responsibility over technology Company business goals resolution together with Product owner and business stakeholders. Your effort will help our client to meet their passion to satisfy the most demanded client and to become number one technology company in retail. In return you will have ability to grow your technical skills, extend your network and share knowledge with experts all over the world.
- Heavy involvement in design, early prototyping and transformation of them into consumer features
- Procurement of environments through infrastructure as a code
- Architecture of new applications configuration
- Performance optimisation of high load systems
- Usage of best practices for clean and maintainable code
- Usage of innovative and latest trends and frameworks
- Active role in self managed Agile environment
Who we're looking for?
DockerNICE TO HAVE
Other clouds experience