We are looking for exceptionally talented and highly motivated developers with an open mind set and elevated user empathy to be responsible for designing, programming and testing as well as maintenance of the new customer facing SAP Remote Support Infrastructure application, APIs, network connectivity tools and utilities.
About the Team: This role sits within the Customer Experience Group (CX) of the Intelligent Enterprise Solution (IES) organization. We drive and run superior experience across all of SAP’s customer-facing IT solutions. One component to support SAP transforming to the Intelligent Enterprise is the next generation remote support framework. The goal of this project is to provide a platform for all Lines of Businesses at SAP to utilize a modern, reliable and simplified infrastructure to access our customers heterogenous solutions remotely.
- You will demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills working in scrum teams to design, program and test product features by using agile development practices.
- You will also support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations and support of the solution and drive improvements, simplifications and innovations in development processes.
- You will have profound Java coding skills and expertise gained in an agile software development environment and good knowledge and expertise of SAP UI5 and SAP Cloud Platform application / service development and experience in RDBMS and SQL.
- Knowledge of lean development infrastructure and processes such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins and exposure to Continuous Delivery practices is also required.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Playroom for children
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.