We are growing and enhancing our PremierOne Mobile solution which is part of PremierOne CAD Suite - major product for MSI Software Enterprise. We are expanding our area of domain to P1 Mobile Handheld - P1 Mobile CAD for iOS based mobile devices.
Learn more about the product -
You'll be involved in architectural decisions that will influence the technical shape of our this and future projects for the next few years. You will also be delivering high-quality software within a complex business domain. We like DevOps and Continuous Delivery and currently we are also working on establishing a pipeline for our products.
The main Tech Stack: iOS ecosystem, Swift & Objective C, database framework SQLite
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing mobile applications in iOS
- Solution-Focused thinking, Good understanding of iOS ecosystem, Swift and Objective C, Practical knowledge of SQL, Practical knowledge of communication technologies: REST, TCP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields.
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in TDD, SOLID
- Testing frameworks: Appium or Selenium
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Private medical coverage with dental package
- Life insurance, MultiSport card
- IP Tax Relief
- PPE (Employee Pension Plan)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Yearly salary increase (depends on individual performance)
- Yearly bonus (depends on company performance)
- Remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Relocation support
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Great team atmosphere (small scrum teams)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking