In ITSM Product Management team, we provide reliable, end-to-end governance of IT Service Management processes across the whole Enterprise Solution – ServiceNow. This enables employees to deliver consistent and desired support to the business with minimal disruption.
The team is responsible for Incident Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management and Service Request Management processes.
The role holder will be accountable for designing and delivering the roadmap and strategy that will improve the user experience for the products within their domain. They will collaborate closely with stakeholders to agree on priorities within their domain and build plans to deliver against those priorities.
Leadership: Make sound decisions and encourage strategic thinking, innovation and action
Product Domain: Understand the product domain (Service Catalog in ServiceNow) from a technology perspective and how it adds value for our business stakeholders.
Technical Configuration/Customization: Own the relationships with third party solutions providers, developers and internal Tech partners.
Governance & Product Assessment. Standardize process that is based on industry best practices. Provide complementary tools such as checklists, templates, suggestions for KPIs, and detailed role descriptions.
Quality, Risk & Compliance: Accountable for ensuring all products supporting the business are compliant with internal security, risk management policies and practices, external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP, SARBOX
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for engineers with these required skills to achieve our goal:
- 5+ years of professional experience with IT Service Management in complex organization
- Experience of designing, implementing and managing Service Management processes
- Proven experience in Product Management and providing solutions for business problems
- Understanding of Product Management through Agile Software Development, toolsets experience in Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Excellent senior stakeholder management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with and giving direction to cross-functional teams
- Experience working with third parties in the delivery of working products
- Experience working with diverse teams (countries and cultures) effectively
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to make things happen
- Effectively manages multiple tasks in parallel.
- Minimum ITIL Foundation v3/4
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Lean Six Sigma
- ITIL Intermediate - Service Operations (v3) / ITIL Specialist – Create, Deliver and Support (v4) level qualification
- Problem Solving methods and techniques, e.g. Kepner-Tregoe
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Encouraging community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages