This senior role will be the Principal Engineer and subject matter expert for the ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM), HR Case Management, and Legal Service Delivery (LSD) modules within the platform.
The role will also lead a sourced DevOps team that builds, tests, implements and supports the ServiceNow CSM, HR, and LSD modules for the GSK Global Support Functions (IT, Finance, Procurement, Facilities, Legal).
Qualified candidates will possess a wide variety of technical and leadership skills for this dynamic opportunity to operate in a matrixed Agile team utilizing the SAFe methodology. The role will coordinate with other ServiceNow Product Managers and Product Owners to deliver the feature roadmap and product backlog through PI planning.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities may include the following:
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a family of ServiceNow products/capabilities
- Support delivery of the platform strategy & roadmap working with the Platform Architect
- Engage with Product Managers & Product Owners to bring forward business value to platform initiatives and create the product roadmap and features
- Work with the Scrum Master to prioritize, execute delivery, and resolve issues.
- Manage and mentor a team of sourced developers to deliver the platform strategy and product backlog
- Develop strategies to eliminate gaps in existing automation process while improving performance, efficiency, and effectiveness. Identify and remove risks associated with proposed automation processes
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for engineers with these required skills to achieve our goal:
- 5+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Experience in application development and the delivery of Information Technology Service Management
- Experience with Enterprise Service Management applications and solutions
- Technical and management skills to lead as well as contribute in configuration and development
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies
- Driven, self-starter and forward thinker with skills in DevOps, ServiceNow and business acumen
- Demonstrated Agile, Scaled Agile, Kanban experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- ServiceNow Foundations training
- ServiceNow certified system administrator – CSA
- ServiceNow certified application developer - CAD preferred
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundations Certification
- Lean, 6 Sigma process improvement
- SAFe certification
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Encouraging community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages