Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Excelian-Luxoft is looking for Fenergo experienced automation engineers to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities.
Experienced Automation Engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams. You will work collaboratively with project delivery teams to scope, plan, implement and refine automation solutions specific to requirements.
We are looking for people who can take us to the next level of test automation with a mindset of "automation first". You will be part of a high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering quality at a fast pace. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the biggest financial companies on projects that make a difference to them and for us.
- Design, plan, implement and maintain automation test frameworks/solutions following "best-practice" approach.
- Identify opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation
- Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
- Proactive investigating and debugging of application defects
- Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with a solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
- Strong Experience in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and TestNG.
- Testing of systems developed in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and/or Oracle is preferable
- Knowledge in working with databases: Toad, Oracle SQL Developer;
- Knowledge of integration testing working with WebServices (REST, SOAP) - POSTMAN, SOAP UI;
- Basic knowledge with OOP, XML, WebServices
- Experience with bug and issue management tools, preferably Jira
- Proactive investigating and debugging of application defect
- Solid understanding of Agile - Scrum methodologies
- Good written and spoken English: upper intermediate and higher
- A Computer Science/I.T. related degree or similar related qualification
- ISTQB Certified (minimum Foundation level) or similar
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Fenergo, KYC, AML, CLM
- Experience in Banking & Financial Markets
- Practical experience working with HTML, XML, XPath, Regex, SQL;
- Experience in working with Subversion, Git, Maven;
- Experience with continuous integration tool (Hudson, TeamCity, Jenkins)
- ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher