The Enterprise- Transition and Transformation Integration Architect is a specialty profession defined with Kyndryl and are Lead Architects on programs. Practitioners in this specialty role are accountable for the Architectural Governance and Technical Leadership for IT Transition & Transformation Client programs from the Opportunity Engagement phase to the Steady State Go live. They are responsible to assure integrated solution designs are viable, verifiable, realized and executed, using a standard set of methodologies related to the Global Architectural discipline and Governance, reviewing, and confirming the Solution Design, then leading and collaborating with several other Architects (Engagement/Domain/Offering/Capability/Chief Architect) for the delivery program execution. These Enterprise Architects are part of the client-facing account team supporting strategic IT Clients Transformations. They support the business partnership with Executive program Management and client stakeholders as the Kyndryl Technical Leader for the program.
Individual must be able to demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) to be able to run dialogues with client and clearly/accurately describe Architecture Governance to C-Level Audience. Teamwork at the highest level and lead/conduct complex negations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
Who we're looking for?
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 8+ years of experience in the IT Industry, concentration Infrastructure.
- At least 5+ years of Architectural experience
- Experience in Technical Leadership, Leading Architecture and Technical Teams
- Experience Leading complex projects/ transformation programs across multiple technical workstreams.
- Experience Leading Architecture Governance and Review Boards
- Strong Emphasis and Experience of Infrastructure Architecture and Cloud Solutions. Architecture/Technical -Breadth/Depth and Methods/Process
- Fluency English (read/write)
- Experience in solution design against requirements
- Experience in consulting to drive and validate solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Hyperscaler, Infrastructure.
- Fluency in French is a plus.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking