- Assist the project manager
- Responsible for project planning & tracking, in terms of scope, resources & budget (work plan, project Dashboard, plan vs. actual, invoice life cycle etc.)
- Promote efficiency and improvement to processes
- Responsible for project timeline, resources allocation
- Responsible for identifying needs / risks and allocating the appropriate resources in order to meet project deadlines
- Coordinate between the project units (Design, Dev, QA etc.)
We've been looking for a PMO who will support our projects workflow in Reinsurance division. Sapiens reinsurance solutions enable insurers of all sizes to manage their entire range of reinsurance contracts and activities for all lines of business, offering rich accounting functionality and reporting capabilities.
Reinsurance programs are a complex part of any insurer’s operations. This complexity includes multiple covers and various terms and conditions, making it a function that requires an advanced solution. Many insurers still lack the comprehensive reinsurance information management capabilities to manage one of the largest assets on their balance sheet. An automated system will enable them to cope with reinsurance and all the complexities on a single platform, with full financial control and auditing support.
Who we're looking for?
- 2 years of experience in PMO activities such as Planning & Control or Budget Management
- Deep knowledge of Excel and all Office applications
- Relevant background in SW companies
- Experience with working with customer
- Excellent English
- Presentation skills - ability to create & deliver presentations
- MS Project knowledge
- Personal skills - independent worker, thinks outside the box, presentable, excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy in deliverables
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages