An excellent opportunity for personal development in a dynamic environment.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team, supporting and developing an application for one of the largest traders in the world.
There are good opportunities to develop in different areas. The team is highly skilled and will provide a great opportunity to expand your knowledge in the commodities space.
We require talented and enthusiastic fast learners to join us and learn with the team.
The project is a long-term one and developing and expanding fast. It will support significant development and change within the future, expecting to expand the existing application by 3-4 times. You will be working in one of the most influential trading houses in the world.
Do you have what it takes? Then get in touch.
- Understand the Murex system setup at the client, organization of the support teams, end of day procedures, and the report delivery process
- Collect and provide detailed technical specifications/business requirement specifications
- Good understanding of the usage of various dynamic tables, GOM
- Analyse datamart setup and the table structures for the purpose of identifying redundant objects, to minimize execution time of batches, and to seek the possibility of reuse of objects
- Segregate reports by users, products, creation classes, fields needed, complexity, and frequency of execution
- Develop a generic data model and then create datamart objects as required for the reports
- Able to configure, execute and troubleshoot datamart / EOD in Murex
- Execute processing scripts and batches manually or through the use of a scheduling tool like Control-M
- Analyse differences caused by adding or removing some filter conditions / dynamic table flags/launcher flags
- Create and suggest processes, templates, and tools to streamline the development, testing, and implementation phases
- Provide relevant and accurate information about defects and help the business reproduce errors
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Who we're looking for?
6 + Years of relevant Murex experience
Murex Knowledge around - Murex Datamart and EOD
Murex Knowledge around - Static Data, GOM, Market Data, Market Operations
Knowledge in SQL (Oracle EXADATA)
Knowledge in scripting (Bash)
Knowledge in Linux
Nice-to-Have Skills:NICE TO HAVE
Flex, Implementation, MXML (pre and post)