- 16 000 - 19 000 PLN net / month
- Experience with a client state management framework such as Redux, GraphQL, MobX or Relay
- Mastery of CSS and knowledge of modern CSS frameworks
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with distributed teams.
- Understanding of networking, concurrency and security
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be able to commute to and work out of our Katowice, Poland office
- UX or graphic design experience would be helpful.
- Flow or TypeScript
- Redux or GraphQL or MobX or Relay
Project you can join
PubNub is a globally distributed messaging infrastructure as a service. The PubNub platform powers realtime applications across a wide variety of use cases including chat, multiplayer games, ride dispatch services, social events, online auctions, education apps, notifications, IoT and more.
You will start with the use case of chat.
- Deliver extensible applications demonstrating best practices that serve as a role model to other developers creating similar applications
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and support teams
- Write resilient, stable, maintainable code and the tests to prove it
- Work with technical writers to document applications
- Unlimited vacation day - rest and relaxation are important to us, take it when you need it.
- Team retreats - at least once during a year we are going to visit our colleagues from Silicon Valley
- Brand new office - in the heart of Katowice, with a chill room, collaborative area and a lot of space to just work effectively
- Flat structure - there is no problem to discuss your problem directly with anyone, starting from the CEO
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events