As DevOps Manager - Trade CoE, lead the delivery of new agreed capabilities from the product roadmap by orchestrating the CoE System Integrator (SI) delivery, performance and quality metrics, as well as continually improve the DevOps practices within the CoE.
PeTra is the “Performance Transformation” of the Global TM&D Operating Model, to drive effectiveness, efficiency and speed of decision.
The TMTrade CoE is a cross-functional team being created in 2019, organised and implemented by PeTra’s products, with the responsibility of evolving and extracting maximum value from those products post-Hypercare.
- ‘Keeping the lights on’ by resolving incidents, supporting issues and problems in live markets, maintenance, security, run costs, etc.
- ‘Evolving and improving’ the products – new features, innovation and changes for live markets, leveraging the platform, etc.
- ‘Governing and empowering’ – helping End Markets leverage the platform and building their capabilities, which might be re-used by others
- ‘Maximising usage’ – continue people change and adoption management to make the most of the platform’s capabilities
- ‘Retrofit’ – enabling new features built by the PeTra programme to become live through testing, remediation, product change management, system training material updates and leveraging the global Super User Community
- Lead the delivery backlog of the assigned product(s) within the Trade CoE and influence the roadmap for the next 2 to 5 years
- Manages the SI Partner of the CoE agile delivery cycle making sure key performance metrics are met or improvement plans are defined
- Strategically lead DevOps evolution in order to constantly increase the speed, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions through the CoE
- Achieves the vision of continuous integration and continuous delivery operation
- Schedules and controls Design Build and Test (DBT) timelines
- Manages communications with related stakeholders, across BAT including TM&D and IDT, and influencing them (when necessary) to change their opinions including on time and cost
- Identifies and raises issues / risks impacting the execution of the plans
- Tracks and reports progress and performance against team objectives, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and budgets
- Coordinates the deployment pipeline; the set of technical and business assurance activities that support the transition of new developed capabilities into production
- Defines and executes a balanced management methodology that is capable of organising a diverse collection of technical activities into a coherent workstream
- Liaises with IT Services to encourage process transparency, mutually-beneficial design and delivery practices, and a clear view of roles and responsibilities across the Product Development Pipeline
Who we're looking for?
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree educated IT professional with business-facing IT experience in a global environment, preferably with a degree in an IT-related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong understanding of Sprint Planning and Execution, Data Migration and Testing activities, ideally with involvement in at least one full cycle of deployment
- An IT professional with, as a guideline 3 to 5 years’ experience in the field and of managing external vendors
- Experience of working in an industry where marketing is highly regulated
- Experience in modern cloud platform development, preferably Salesforce and Azure
- Experience in DevOps and Agile delivery leading suppliers/SIs
- Experience in integration design patterns and architecture principles
- Experience in implementing principles of project management via formal methodology and utilizing the associated techniques and tools
- Proficient in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable solutions
Key Success Factors
- Delivery against plan to agreed time, cost and quality
- Increased speed, efficiency and quality of technical solution delivery
- Successful management of SI partners and vendors
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages