Software Engineer (Remote/Hybrid)
Ask a Cisconian (that’s what we employees call ourselves) the best part of working at Cisco, and 9 times out of 10 we’ll say, “the people!”
This team is a newly formed group of Software Engineers. We will focus on maintaining and adding new features and functionalities to Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Cloud solutions. The team will be local to Krakow, Poland and will work on new projects on AWS, with Java Spring Boot, K8s and Elastic Search.
The team’s management style is pragmatic and focused on finding solutions. There is trust for the team and freedom in taking technical direction. We share a high level of engagement and ownership and are proud of the work we do and how we perform together.
Maintaining and adding new features and functionalities to Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Cloud solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- Developing and deploying SaaS software
- Shipping cloud-native software, preferably in AWS
- Translating difficult problems into solutions
- Creating and maintaining large scale distributed cloud-native technology stacks that achieve over 99.98% uptime
- Strong ability to collaborate, finding win-win solutions within Engineering and partnering with Product
- Experience with modern programming languages, preferably Java.
On top of that the ideal candidate will have experience with:
- AWS Compute
- Spring Boot
- Elastic Search
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking