We are looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join Group CIO Program and Portfolio Office. You will support GCIO Portfolio focusing on governance and management processes in compliance with Bank's procedures and standards: financials management, status reporting, quality assurance, running portfolio meetings and performing Portfolio health checks.
Portfolio team is spread between 3 different locations: Poland, Raleigh and New York. Currently consist of 6 persons.
- Coordinating weekly Portfolio meeting (agenda, updates etc.)
- Performing Portfolio health checks to identify problems within delivery or financials
- Maintaining Portfolio reports (action tracker, forecast, MoM historical data)
- Thematic Risk and Dependency Management
- Full Year and Monthly Forecast variance tracking
- Hosting Portfolio Objective Base Funding meetings and analysis of tranches
- Helping with Portfolio Monthly and Quarterly reviews with Senior Management
- Maintaining Portfolio Processes Knowledge Bank
- Fluent written and spoken English on a level that allows professional communication with stakeholders up to Managing Director level.
- Portfolio Management experience
- Analytical thinking
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, (especially Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication/presentation (oral and written) and report writing skills
- Flexibility with a "can do" attitude, solution oriented
- Orientation to details and quality assurance.
- Proactive, driven and energetic
- Deep hands on experience as a former project and program manager.
- Knowledge of the project lifecycle and Project/Program Management tools
- Financial management experience (actuals, accruals, invoicing, staff costs)
- Hands on use of Clarity PPM for reporting, resource management and forecasting will be an advantage
- Financial and Banking industry know-how
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Able to manage conflict
- Experience of dealing with senior management
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!