7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore, the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
About the project :
Currently for our Client (Danish part of American Software House) we are looking for .Net Architect who will become part of the small architecture team, responsible for guiding continuous development and upgrade of project-based ERP solution for agencies.
- Designing/redesigning system architecture
- Guiding development teams in the process of building product
- Setting and implementing team-established software development standards
- System development in .Net (50% of workload)
- Working in distributed setup in accordance to Agile methodologies
- Collaborating within small Architecture team (2 persons)
- C#, .NET 4.7,4.8
- MS SQL 2016+
- Octopus Deploy, TeamCity
We offer :
- Remuneration based on a B2B model: 21 336-25 872 PLN (127-154 PLN/h)+VAT wages may vary depending on experience and qualifications of a given candidate
- Stable and long-term collaborationwith various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent support
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KjJpFBNpI
Who we're looking?
- 2 years of experience on similar position, designing .Net based systems
- 7 years of experience in .Net development (preferably full stack)
- Holistic outlook and understanding of IT systems
- Knowledge of systems architecture and architectural design patterns
- Analytical skills, ability to look for solutions
- Strong knowledge of systems optimization and databases
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills
- Nice-to-have: knowledge of ServiceStack
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages