Senior Tech Engineer, CRM Key Strategic Account Mgmt
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- The continuous delivery of technology solutions from product roadmaps adopting Agile and DevOps principles.
- End-to-end management of Veeva CRM
- Ensuring the use of relevant Pharma Tech / central services and collaborating with service partners in identification and delivery of service improvements
- Collaboration with Director, HCP Engagement and Management team peers to build a world-class exemplary DevOps organization.
- Supporting Business Product Owner and product team to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers, including Field- and Home Office-based associates.
- Ensuring continuity of business execution i.e. operational support for relevant applications
- Proactive development and delivery of continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Keeping relevant technical documentation up to date in support of the lifecycle plan for audits/reviews.
- Pro-active engagement in experimentation and innovation to drive relentless improvement e.g. to UX/DQ/DI and reducing technical debt/risk
- Providing technical direction and GSK expertise to product teams composed of GSK employees, strategic partners and software vendors
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
Who we're looking for?
Below is a list of experience that would help you beeing successful in the role. Any combination of these greatly increases your chances in the recruitment process
- Software development, architecture design (e.g. Service Oriented Architecture, SOA) & technology platforms/frameworks
- Agile, DevOps & Automation [of testing, build, deployment, CI/CD, etc.]
- Data science (e.g. AI/ML), data analytics & data quality/integrity
- Testing strategies & frameworks
- Lifecycle/service management, business continuity
- Strong English skills
- Ability to work independently or virtually in a globally dispersed team
- Collaborative team player who takes risks, makes mistakes, and learns from both
- Experience with end-to-end Tech Product Management
- Experience with security strategies
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry, Field-Based selling, Veeva CRM (or other CRM capability)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages