Document Management Consultant
- Document Management – document publishing, updating, archiving and support for associated tools.
- Review Hierarchy of Control documents e.g. Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Local Instructions (LINs), Standards and Guidelines.
- Conduct regular audits of documentation
- Produce statistical reports to department manager
- Administrative support for documentation repositories (eg CDMS, SAP Solution Manager, Veeva Vault)
- Promote and educate as necessary Good documentation practice and compliance to relevant policies and procedures
- Training Management – contribute to the development, maintenance and improvement of IT specific processes and procedures related to all aspects of Training Management.
- Participate and provide input for, improvement initiatives including review of issues and process simplifications.
- Develop and maintain team sites and topic sites.
- Prepare and issue communication using appropriate internal tools.
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
Document Management Consultant will partner with the business and Tech groups who support them to enhance the management and archiving of proprietary information to minimise risk to GSK.
This is a key role that will promote good information management and records retention practice. Primarily providing local support, the role may require supporting activities in other regions
The role requires working closely with Service and Project managers to ensure alignment and partnership to meet business information content and infrastructure needs during the development, deployment and ongoing support of GSK applications. The role is a sole contributor role.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of managing electronic proprietary information in a regulated environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of Records Management
- Experience facilitating the application of records retention policies and schedules throughout a record's lifecycle
- Experience of document control
- Knowledge of the "letter and spirit" of regulatory laws and directives, and liability for non-compliance as related to pharmaceutical manufacturing
- English C1 - level
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager, Veeva Vault, Documentum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages