Liquidity Strat Test Business Analyst
The Liquidity Functional Lead will assist in delivering this programme by:
- Gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary, securing buy in and necessary approvals
- Support analyses included in converting methodology papers into requirements, formulating concepts, prototyping to facilitate stakeholder buy in to requirements
- Acting as a business solution owner of the projects' target state, looking to secure compliance with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines, thinking beyond the immediate project to weave in the strategic context, direction and dependencies
- Define clear Data model / Test Strategy / Test scenarios / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing
- Validating the system architecture proposed by Technology is in line with overarching strategy and requirements for the system
- Support testing automation when relevant
- Define data requirements and flows
- Execute and coordinate testing execution for assigned scope
- With assistance from project/ programme management team, the business analyst will own the given change from requirements definition through to successful delivery
- Delivery of individual tasks and supporting delivery of projects on time, high quality, no surprises
- Adherence to best practices for programme delivery.
- Successful and timely sign-off of documents produced by candidate
- Identification and communication of risk, issues pertaining to candidate’s scope
The group finance function is undertaking a multi-year strategic programme delivering scalable high-performance platform with unified data store, integrated risk engines and analytical Business Intelligence tool optimizing the current business model.
The key elements of the programme are from a liquidity forecasting perspective:
Internal and regulatory liquidity measures (Survival Horizon, Cash Flow Mismatch Report, LCR, NSFR),
Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Interest Rate Risk Service availability & reliability
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in liquidity risk and regulatory change management roles, in a Tier 1 bank or consulting, including being a Business Analyst
- Minimum 2 years work experience from a high-pace international, multicultural, corporate matrix environment with senior stakeholders, could be a bank or global consulting organization
- Sound understanding of ALM, PRA /Basel regulatory requirements around Liquidity / IRBB reporting, banking data models/flows, and product characteristics
- Expertise in data analysis, data mapping, strong command in SQL, track record in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and presenting through data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong understanding and experience across Business Analysis disciplines, business cases, business requirements, root causes analyses, solutioning, prototyping, testing, test automation
- Level of seniority to be able to credibly lead solutioning efforts for major strategic projects, delegating, driving inspiring and motivating more junior team members (BAs), excellent team player
- Ability to work proactively, independently and displaying strong drive / initiative
- Exposure to fast paced agile setup delivering regular (2 weeks) releases into production
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with an excellent command in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with Moody's Fermat/Risk Authority risk calculation and reporting engine
- A deep understanding of testing throughout the entire SDLC: unit, integration, end-to-end, acceptance, stress testing, performance testing, user verification test.
- Understanding of Lean / 6 Sigma principles, hands on experience in process optimisation
- Ability to develop test tools and frameworks for web, mobile and back-end.
- Familiar with issue trackers such as Jira and test management tools
- Exposure to business architecture principles and methods
- Business Analysis, Project, Process improvement, Treasury certifications
- Query: SQL/PLSQL/Hibernate SQL
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics