Senior Business System Analyst - Front Office
The role is for a Senior Business System Analyst in Warsaw who will work on project covering system migration, development new processes implementation. Candidate need to be familiar with investment banking products as well as trade life cycle covering at least one business areas like Front office or Back office.
Project will need 30% of time traveling to the client headquarter located in Germany
We are looking for candidates with Investment Banking Treasury Systems experience, implementation or / and maintenance. Preferably with Quantum Treasury Management Systems but we will consider also candidates with experience with others systems like Murex or Calypso.
This is long term project for our prestigious client covering implementation of FIS Quantum (SunGard AvantGard) system and product migration from old legacy Treasury system.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with FIS Quantum (previously SunGard)
- Treasury product knowledge
- Treasury product tradelife cycle
- preferable financial background
- Communication strength, high team ability and resilience
- Independent work
- Knowledge in valuation, validation and settlement of investment banking Products
- Strong understanding with back office, accounting set up, cash flows, cash explorer and integration elements of the solution to external providers
- Experience in conception, execution and coordination of tests (including test case creation, test matrix)
- Knowledge of migration activities, both planning, conception and Execution
- Banking understanding of Treasury products (Fixed Income, FX, MM, equity, derivatives)
- Knowledge of backoffice-relevant topics (confirmation, payments, reconciliation, Settlement)
- Project experience in the introduction of trading, settlement and / or Risk assessment systems at banks
- knowledge of tools for versioning, release Management, Build Management, Bug Tracking, Modeling.
- Some working knowledge of Crystal reports and Quantum specific reporting tools would also be useful.
- Fluent spoken and written German is an Advantage