- Developing automated solutions through Xceptor
- Working closely with clients to identify, design, and build multi-layered data reconciliation and reporting solutions in order to establish and improve data management, reduce FTEs and eliminate user tools, substituting them by the autonomous ETL and/or BI solutions:
- Educating stakeholders on SDLC framework, being escalation point for daily tasks for administrators and supervisors on different clients
- Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures and Business Requirements Documents
- Data Integration, feeding into ETL, data cleaning and preparation
- Building the processes / Enhancing existing ones using ETL tools
- Preparing Solution Design Documents
- Building and promoting decentralized automation program (defining the concept, preparing educational materials, building BI reporting & evaluation system, working as an advisor for development)
BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, a Banking Organization in Cracow, we are hiring an Xceptor Developer.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home. Be safe.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Xceptor, RAD, SQL and VBA
- Experience in process automation, rapid application development
- Experience with ETL tools
- Fluency in English
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events