- Delivering and embedding change, working with the business and delivery partners.
- Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management.
- Work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options.
- Support Software Delivery and IT Operations with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs
- Focusing on accelerating benefits and minimising risk during deployment.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a Banking organisation in Cracow, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of the banking products, operations processes, and procedures
- Experience with one of these areas: accounting, visualisation, valuations, reporting and analytics, data modelling)
- Project management experience with agile delivery
- Seniority in getting a contribution from various project stakeholders across the bank, closely working with product owners and IT delivery teams
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events