Team Leader - Java Developer
- You are team leader of an agile software development team.
- Together with your team you implement new features, develop and run a part of our TRANSPOREON platform.
- By efficient planning of resources and development tasks you ensure the success of the team.
- You cooperate closely with our software architects, quality management, product management and other team leaders to develop concepts and solutions.
- You support your team members with your technical experience and care about their personal development.
- You analyze and solve complex platform issues to guarantee a stable platform for our customers.
- managing a team of 3 lovely developers and 1 intern
- developing and running our internal app
- implementing new functionalities and keeping them up to date
Who we're looking for?
- You’ve an experience in development of complex software projects. Preferably web applications (SAAS).
- You have already gained first experience in leading, for example, as a team leader or project manager.
- You have an independent working method, happy to work in a team and can think in a structured, conceptional and strategic way.
- You know at least one Java framework and database (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Agile software development is nothing new for you.
- You like to use your good English skills in exchange with your colleagues.
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Concurrent projects per team member?
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
6:00 - 18:00
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
video interview + trial