About the vacancy
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with annual revenue of £1 billion. Over the years we helped the client develop web-portals, mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage, and much more. The systems we’ve built together are in operation 24/7, contributing to the client’s success.
We are looking for a colleague to join a new team on the client-side, responsible for the smooth operation of ELK clusters with critical production logs and defining the best practices for centralized logging and distributed tracing.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in the DevOps area
- Administration experience with the ELK stack
- Solid experience working with AWS
- Knowledge of IaC
- Experience with CloudFormation and Terraform
- Experience working with multiple teams
- Spoken English
- Would be a plus
- Experience with Linux and Bash and/or Python experience
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages