Senior QA Automation
We are extending existing Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. We are looking for experienced QA Automation engineers.
Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We are using Wintel & .Net technologies. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ year experience on senior QA automation engineer position
- .Basic testing standards and techniques
- SpecFlow, SpecFlow+, NUnit (step definitions/bindings, binding scope, scenario and feature setups/cleanups, Scenario/Feature contexts, context injection, hooks and tags)
- SQL (queries, stored procedures, views)
- Git as SVCS
- TeamCity as CI tool
- Jira as a Scrum board and test management system
- Scrum (good understanding, active participation in scrum meetings and in dev meeting as well)
- Ability to understand and use DEV code (software design patterns knowledge is desirable as well as understanding of such things like dependency injection)
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience testing with Kafka or any other similar distributed system
- Experience in Java or Kotlin is a plus