We are an independent team dedicated to developing the physical layer for 5G in both uplink and downlink. Except that, our expertise covers various 4G technologies (LTE, LTE-Adv, Cat-M, NB-IoT). The team works on both dedicated and general-purpose processors (DSP, GPP x86 arch.). We use agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere where we focus on knowledge sharing and integration.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
software design and implementation analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in: wireless transmission, HW interfacing, real-time execution, algorithm design and digital signal processing creating and reviewing: component functional requirements and interface specifications based on system and HW capabilities cooperation with project managers in planning activities
We work with:
- Cutting edge SIMD and vectors processors
- Advanced signal processing algorithms implemented in Matlab
Who we're looking for?
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge in high performance code development for various platforms using intrinsic, verification of results via tools and assembly listings. Former experience with SSE/AVX, GPGPU or vector DSPs is a plus.
- Excellent C or low-level C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of digital signal processing
- Good understanding of computer architecture – memory hierarchies, caches, CPU pipelines.
- Strong understanding of parallel programming
- Linux – as main build environment (yes you can use it on your host machine, any distribution)
- Analytical skills
- Basic Python and Matlab
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages