110 - 130 pln net / hr (B2B)
- Provide full technical support covering operations, configuration, connectivity, trouble shooting, maintenance and disaster recovery around Cisco based products, mainly Cisco Catalyst 6500x, Nexus9000, C9508, ASR/ISR Routers, Juniper switches
- Advance knowledge of BGP, EIGRP, Multicast, Wireshark capture and analysis is a must. This role is 100% focused around support role.
- Support data and voice communication systems
- Provide RCA and troubleshooting of network related incidents for both infrastructure and applications
- Communicate and align with internal team about incidents and system health
- Support WIFI infrastructure
- Organize firewall setup and changes for the application colleagues
- Maintain up to date Datacenter Assets List
- Support on-site activities such as DR tests, power outages impacting MIB servers etc.
- Implement all required changes during the requested time frames including out of hours and weekend changes
Be | Shaping the Future Poland is a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions & implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity.For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw we are looking for Network Engineer.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum current certification required is CCNA+CCNP and working towards CCIE
- Strong trouble shooting skills on catalyst 6500, Nexus 9k, Juniper switches
- Strong knowledge of Routing protocols BGP, EIGRP, Multicast, Access-list, spanning-tree, port-channel, QOS, NAT
- Network analysis & performance measurement using various tools. Example Wireshark
- Very strong networking knowledge – TCP/IP, OSI model, VLANs, routing protocols, WAN, monitoring tools,
- Willingness to work with multiple technologies (network, SAN, NAS, backup)
- Knowledge of Process Management Best Practices (example ITIL) and related tooling (HP SM, HP OVO, REMEDY)
- Highly desirable – knowledge of NAS solutions, SAN arrays, backup infrastructure, MAN networking concepts
- Foreign language: fluency in English(min. C1 level)
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events
HR call + Technical interview