iOS Software Engineer
- Translate requirements, designs, and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Objective-C and Swift code
- Work closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and ship new features
As an iOS Engineer, you will develop and improve our iOS mobile app, which is currently being used in more than 130 countries. You will have a chance to join the team that is redefining communication in the workplace and architecting innovative solutions to engage the non-desk workforce.
Technologies & Frameworks we use:
Python, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Backbone, Java, Realm
Who we're looking for?
What we look for:
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with Mobile App Development
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- iOS apps published on the App Store
- A Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Automated Build Systems
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking