DevOps Windows Engineer
Integration engineer will contribute to the design and implementation of solution, covering packaging, integration of microservices environment and deployment preparation.
- Code integration activities
- Apply current skills to assist custom tools to build, package and deploy our systems
- Develop and automate change validation to tools before roll out
- Automation of deployment process
- Engage in subsystems' design analysis and how to integrate with overall systems
- Create professional technical documentations
- Communicate with other engineers and project team
Records and Documents Management IT (RDM IT) is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 150 individuals located in Switzerland, Poland, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States.
We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. The application is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform along with 3rd party software to deal with multiple Petabytes of application and communication data.
Who we're looking for?
- Integration engineering on wintel platforms 4+ years
- Windows DevOps 4+ years
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile experience
- REST services
- Micro-service architecture and Object oriented design
- SOLID principles, Design and analysis
- Problem solving
- Micro-service architecture
- Deployment and configuration of distributed systems, Deployment automation
- Design analysis, Continuous integration knowledge
- Development of integration tools, Devops on Windows Server
- Experienced in KOFAX from technical perspective
- Understanding archiving solutions and records management