Business Manager/Business Analyst
- Work in close collaboration with Service and Sub-service managers within one of the key organizations in Group Technology with respect to various aspects of Service Management duties
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in Service Management by gaining an extensive understanding of Cost Formation, Cost Flow and Allocations, Billing Methodology, etc.
- Be a primary point of contact and support for Product Catalogue Lead in regards to service pricing, billing and catalogues inquiries raised by Lines of Business
- Provide materials and reports to facilitate collaboration with Service & Account Management team
- Understand and be able to identify key drivers for the product under/over recovery
- Facilitate the achievement of a new level of transparency of existing Service Catalogue
You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Who we're looking for?
- Analytical state of mind
- Ability to work under pressure and within set timeline
- Self-starter, who is able to operate independently and prioritize the work
- Solid command of English (both written and verbal)
- Able to process, analyze and understand big amounts of data
- Confident user of MSOffice suite (Excel, PowerPoint)