At ING we pride ourselves on being ahead of the curve in terms of our IT capabilities. We are constantly looking to improve our IT architecture, especially regarding our cloud capabilities. We work in-house for an internal client.
We use the latest technologies, such as: : Azure and GCP and OCI, Containers (K8S/AKS), Python/ PowerShell or bash. As a team we, together with IT architect, decide on the technology stack.
We are currently looking for an Public Cloud DevOps Engineer to join us. In this role You will be working in an international squad. Our goal is to deliver and maintain cloud-native microservices for all ING units worldwide. We work according to: “trust in GIT”, "pair-coding", code-review, version control system and SRE.
- Development: Building self service capabilities for client: 30%
- Development: Cost and Billing management automation: 10%
- Development: Network automation: 20%
- Maintenance: 10%
- Development: Security & Governance: 20%
- Development: Monitoring: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You have good knowledge in Public Clouds (Azure or GCP or OCI),
- You understand Containers (K8S/AKS),
- You have the ability to develop using Python or Bash or PowerShell,
- You have basic knowledge about Network,
- You have good communication skills - ability to clearly express ideas, facts and opinions,
- You have the ability to identify problems, analyzing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You are focused on completing tasks and achieving results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience with Terraform,
- Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud environments,
- unit testing experience.
- Strong interest in learning new and emerging technologies
- Being open minded
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work