Your key responsibilities
You make sure that our AML application is secure, stable and meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Install, configure and implement FCCM Suite/FCC software
- Make sure deployments and testing are automated
- Proactively take up responsibility to maintain and operate the application
- Perform RCA in the application
- Willing to get into Development work and participate in design discussions
- Integrate the FCCS application in the Banks application landscape
- Work in a cross-border agile squad, and actively contribute to continuous improvement of quality and speed.
We offer an interesting and challenging position offering growth and a great work environment.
- Ops operations: 60%
- Dev operations: 40%
We are looking for you if:
- You have solid knowledge in Bash scripting and SQL knowledge and the ability to write some basic to advance queries,
- You have good understanding of the Linux operating system,
- You have knowledge of CI/CD tools from Azure and configuration management tools,
- You have willingness and ability to automate to the bone and master new technologies,
- You are customer focused,
- You show proactive customer support.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Ability to troubleshoot/Investigation incidents and perform the root cause analysis in the FCC application.
- Knowledge on source control systems like Git, SVN.
- Experienced in Scrum/Kanban and Agile.
- At least 2 years of experience in operational environment.
- AML Domain Knowledge is preferable.
- Experienced with Oracle DBAAS preferred.
- Attention for detail.
- Focused on delivering quality above quantity.
- A big plus would be knowledge about the technicalities and implementation of FCCM Suite (Preferred FCC Studio v8072 onwards/FCCM).
- Platform engineering and full stack experience is hugely beneficial (DevOps).
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work