For our client in banking industry we are looking for an experienced Java Developer. The project is running in the cloud in microservices architecture. Projects goal is to create an applications for selling banking services in the web portal.
The structure of the project is divided by domain contexts and developers follow best programming practices. There are unit tests with good coverage as well.
Scrum methodology - the teams includes PO, Scrum Master, testers, analysts, developers, there will be 3 backend Java developers and 1 frontend developer.
- Design and programming work in the Java environment (Java 11)
- Development of new applications and modification of existing ones
- Quality assurance of the delivered software, including participation in its testing (unit tests in accordance with TDD)
- Documentation of implemented solutions
- Code review
- Code metrics
- Version control: GIT
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: architect
- Who chooses technology: architect
- Project management software: JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
gravit.dev is a young and fast growing company focused on IT staff augmentation. We specialize in e-commerce, transport & logistics and finance insdustries. Our main specializations are Java, Angular and related technologies. In addition, we support our clients in the field of delivering QA - manual and automative testers and test managers.