Inteligent document management is a global engineering & support organization, comprising around 70+ individuals located across the world. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. The application is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform along with 3rd party software to deal with multiple Petabytes of application and communication data.
We are operating in Scalable Agile Pod model and Scrum Master will be facilitating own POD
Are you passionate about building high performance applications? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone with these qualities to help us by:
- Being a key contributor
- Collaborating closely with the Business Product Owner, Database and Front-End developers, and Quality Assurance professionals
- Sharing knowledge across teams and division representatives
- Managing your development tasks end-to-end and taking ownership of it
You will be working in team within the Wealth Management division developing an digital campaign management
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in project management, communication or social sciences (degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field would be a great advantage)
- 4 + years of proven experience in Scrum Master field (previous work in any other agile development environment would be a plus)
- SCRUM framework related certification - e.g. Scrum.org, Scrumalliance.org, Scaledagile.com (other Agile framework related certification would be a plus)
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks (e.g. Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, Lean Software Development)
- 2+ years in software engineer role would be a plus
- Experience in the Financial and Document management domain would be a plus
- Experience in banking processes would be a plus
- SAFe or Agile Pod Delivery Mode hands on experience would be a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!