We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Our Customers operate across the electricity market: from generation, through transmission and distribution to supply. They serve the power to millions of citizens in different countries.
To strengthen our EPM/nMarket I-SEM Team, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. The Team is settled in Krakow and reports to Arkadiusz Zagrodnik.
As a Software Tester you will be a member of the Agile team, testing leading software for energy portfolio optimization.
- Performing testing and root cause analysis tasks.
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results
- Reporting, documenting and managing defects
- Developing and maintaining automated test programs and scripts
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Possibility of remonte work 70-100%
- Minimum of 1+ years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with QA methodologies and best practices.
- Experience working with Test Automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Gatling, SQL, other)
- SQL basic skills, ability to write queries on SQL Server database
- Coding background, experience in Java or Python will be an asset
- Initiative and drive, take active approach to meet the goals
- Very Good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Scrum
- Developers: 5
- Testers: 3
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.