- A new project is being developed in the green field approach – there’s no maintenance or legacy code.
- This is a new product as well as a team being built ground up.
- Using modern technology:
- GCP-based, native development
- Monorepo-based development ,
- Latest technology stack – latest c++ standards, latests java, modern frameworks etc.
- gRPC/Proto based internal communication
- Identifies technical design and clarifies implementation; Reviews code to ensure meeting of Definition of Done and collaboratively codes with the team.
- Develops, codes tests, and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Designs and codes critical system components in accordance with established coding standards and guidelines
- Creates new ideas to improve application performance and stability
- Mentors and guides team members
- Works collaboratively with the team across geographical locations
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Proactively understands business domain knowledge.
- Effectively works in interaction with other Developers, QA, and business analysts.
- Must be able to act quickly under pressure to investigate and resolve real-time issues.
Technical Skills Required
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on Modern C++ programming including at least C++14 and STL
- Solid tech background in creating new/or enhancing existing microservices
- Deep knowledge in object-oriented programming, generic programming, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and systems architecture.
- Good communications in English
Good to have:
- Experience in Cloud deployments, Preferably in GCP
- Travel industry knowledge
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team, Architect, Lead software engineer
- Who chooses technology: Team, Architect, Lead software engineer
- Project management software: Different in projects
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Flight ticket
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Changing room for cyclists
- Open to foreign candidates
Infogain is a human-centered digital platform and software engineering company based out of Silicon Valley. Using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence, we engineer business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, and retail industries. We accelerate experience-led transformation in the delivery of digital platforms. Infogain is also a Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Gold Partner and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP).
In September 2019, we opened our first office in Poland and started with only two people. Within two years, our team grew from 2 people to 150 employees. We consider it a success and a result of well-coordinated work.
Here at Infogain, we work according to our core values: growing together, creating client value, innovating, and delivering excellence. Based on it, you will feel appreciated and have an opportunity to provide impactful solutions for our clients. We believe technology defines the future, so Infogain must ensure that we serve all genders, races, and identities. We build diverse, equitable, inclusive teams because we all want our customers to see themselves reflected in what we do, starting with Infogain.
Maybe you want to build a Monorepo with us, create solutions that people use daily, such as systems for managing airlines' crews, or possibly provide users with the safest use of our customers' tools by providing robust security systems.
Check the job offers below!