- Be an active member of a Scrum Team
- Develop test plan, test scenarios, create test cases, defect analysis and reporting using bug tracking tools.
- Execute test cases in various applications based on Angular/.net, SQL Server and Data Warehouse
- Develop automated test cases
- Report test automation results on daily basis
- Coordinate system integration and user acceptance testing
Team is delivering several projects:
- Web based applications (Workforce Management, Recruitment, Tableau integration tools)
- DataWarehouse solutions
The team in Wroclaw consists currently of 6 passionate developers, focusing on delivering several front end application projects and some warehouse and reporting solutions.
The applications are developed in Angular and .net using SQL Server 2014 server.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in software development and/or test automation development
- Good working knowledge of at least one scripting language: Java (ideally), C# (nice to have), Python
- Working knowledge of web-technologies (front - htmls/css/js and backend - API, databases, REST/SOAP)
- Good command of testing framework tools like Selenium Web Driver/Selenide Framework, Rest Assured or other
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Page Object Pattern
- Experience with generating test reports with Allure/Cucumber or similar
- Experience with relational databases: MS SQL Server/Oracle
NICE TO HAVE
Experience working with auditors
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience or other technology-related subject
Experience with non-functional testing
Knowledge of JIRA, Jenkins
Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
Familiar with version control GIT/SVN
Experience with TestNG/JUnit