Looking for new challenges, fresh tech-stack and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe and Asia since 2010.
We are looking for talented yet quick to learn Junior Elixir Developers to extend our team of 100+ people (20 Elixir developers).
Working at AppUnite, you will:
- collaborate and gain knowledge from experienced AppUnite mentors,
- work on Elixir applications,
- take part in designing the architecture of applications,
- work on deployments,
- communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
Who we're looking for?
- willingness to learn,
- openness to feedback,
- basic knowledge of Elixir or other programming language,
- knowledge of how the web and web applications works,
- basic knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL),
- great communication skills.
- (nice to have) natural curiosity,
- (nice to have) familiarity with agile software development methodology.
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- MacBook and shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent
- Private Medical Care,
- Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages