My client is in an unending pursuit to build and integrate technology that will bring people together. Human connection is our most fundamental need and as such it is the catalyst for everything we do.
Due to strong company growth, they are looking to hire an Android Developer. Your main mission is: fixing the current state of social media and bringing people all over the world together.
The company you could be joining:
- An international social media company with a global presence
- Their platform focuses on two primary segments: connecting people and live video. Currently, their platforms send over 2.5 billion monthly user messages
- Offices in locations such as Los Angeles, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and Amsterdam
What is on offer?
- Salary up to €75k Eur base/year
- One day each month to work on your own projects / off-work time
- Work on a product that matters and has a purpose
- Private company pension scheme
- Transport ticket
- Remote working with ideally one day per week in our modern Hamburg office
- Budget to spend on training courses
- A safe and stable Job in a booming Industry
(This is a general description since we are looking from Juniors to Seniors)
- You call yourself an Android Developer
- You ideally have knowledge and experience working with Android Studio, Git and Kotlin
- A good user experience is just as important to you as good code quality
- You have experience working in Agile teams
- You are able to work independently, but at the same time you are a team player
- You would like to continuously expand your knowledge and like to share it with your colleagues
- You have good English skills and basic knowledge of German