You will be responsible for maintain and develop Mainframe platform, enhance performance and maintain the environment. You will create the design of migration of the SAS datapools from mainframe into decentral environment and implement it.
- Incident resolution, implements of changes, fullfil user’s requests according to ITIL rules
- Rollout upgrades and changes of configuration of services
- Monitoring and error handling of SAS batch job chains inside mainframe scheduling system OPC for Codabas/SAS.
- Monitoring and error handling of unix batch job chains inside decentrale scheduling system UC4 for SAS BI Data Pool.
- Monitoring and error handling of unix batch job chains inside decentrale scheduling system UC4 for Big Data Hub (Hadoop/Hive).
- Design and build the backup and restore processes for SAS datapool on mainframe and decentral environment.
- Developing scripts to automate processes
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of Mainframe environment,
- Good knowledge of shell scripting,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough, independent and target-oriented working culture,
- Understanding of the business environment (e.g. ensuring that technical solutions are simple, reliable and cost effective),
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking